Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Gift that Keeps On Giving


I donned my two Circle of Friends bracelets initially at our Opportunity Within Reach event. All the attendees were given two bracelets of their choice so that we at A Global Friendship, could thank them for their continued support. The bracelet however, became the gift that wouldn't stop giving. Over the next few weeks, I couldn't help but notice the eyes following my wrist as I gestured. Then came the questions--where did you get that? what do they mean? what's the story behind them? People could not stop complimenting me on the two small Circle of Friends bracelets that I simply forgot to take off. Not surprisingly, my peers at A Global Friendship all recounted the same story. Whether it's the stunning shades of the twists or the fact that these tiny pieces of jewelry represent a larger cause, they undoubtedly attract attention. Or perhaps the Circle of Friends bracelets are so eye-catching simply because they're beautiful.

For a limited time, get your own Circle of Friends bracelet trio and skip the shipping costs. Not only will you start a trend, but you'll help an artisan and her community fight poverty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment